Why We Do What We Do
- Maneuvering the healthcare system is challenging. You don’t have to do it alone.
- Our team meets you where you are to get you the right care, at the right time, at the right place.
- We remind people of the tools they have and support them when they need it most to overcome barriers.
Barriers to Healthcare
Health Is More Than Health Care.
Access to care is important, but being truly healthy requires so much more.
At GCRHN, we know health is not uniformly attainable for everyone. Every year, we work to understand the barriers that keep our neighbors from living their healthiest lives.
National data shows other factors create barriers to care. These include:
- Food access
- Age & Ability
How We Help
In 2019, we served 533 unique clients, via 10,530 interactions throughout the year.
YOU need healthcare and support. WE can help with the aches and pains of getting it.
YOU don’t know what resources you need until you need it. WE have local health resources on our one-stop website:
Why it Matters
- The health of our community is built on the health of each person.
- These are OUR neighbors, employees, employers, teachers, servers, builders, etc.
- Less missed work and school creates a healthier, thriving community.
- Patient Navigator program saves money: in the healthcare system and for patients.
Where Our Funding Goes
78 cents of every dollar goes to Programs & Services. Industry standard is 75 cents per $1.
100% of every dollar goes to OUR IMPACT to support our work now and in the future.