Why We Do What We Do
- Maneuvering the healthcare system is challenging. You don’t have to do it alone.
- Our team meets you where you are to get you the right care, at the right time, at the right place.
- We remind people of the tools they have and support them when they need it most to overcome barriers.
Changing Lives – Our 2021 Impact Report
At Grand County Rural Health Network, we carry out our mission with intent and action through our 4 Lines of Service.
In 2021, we advocated for and supported the health of our community by directly serving 584 clients through over 14,000 interactions.
Plus, our efforts have a positive, indirect impact on so many more of our neighbors, because we are all healthier together. This illustrates the depth of the transformative work we do with and on behalf of our clients and community.
What does our work look like? How do we serve our community?
To learn more, check out our 2021 Impact Report here.
Barriers to Healthcare
Health Is More Than Health Care.
Access to care is important, but being truly healthy requires so much more.
At GCRHN, we know health is not uniformly attainable for everyone. Every year, we work to understand the barriers that keep our neighbors from living their healthiest lives.
National data shows other factors create barriers to care. These include:
- Food access
- Age & Ability
How We Help
In 2021, we served over 584 unique clients, via at least 14,020 interactions throughout the year. We also provided outreach to 1,151 community members and clients through emergency response. 51% of our client interactions were with residents age 60 and over.
YOU need healthcare and support. WE can help with the aches and pains of getting it.
YOU don’t know what resources you need until you need it. WE have local health resources on our one-stop website:
Why it Matters
- The health of our community is built on the health of each person.
- These are OUR neighbors, employees, employers, teachers, servers, builders, etc.
- Less missed work and school creates a healthier, thriving community.
- Patient Navigator program saves money: in the healthcare system and for patients.
Where Our Funding Goes
78 cents of every dollar goes to Programs & Services. Industry standard is 75 cents per $1.
100% of every dollar goes to OUR IMPACT to support our work now and in the future.