You know that the health of our community lies in the health of each of our neighbors. There are many ways that you can help us ensure that everyone in our community has what they need to THRIVE and BE HEALTHY.
How You Can Help
Donations are graciously accepted to our general fund or a specific program. We accept donations online using VISA, MC or AMEX. If you would like to make a donation by check or money order, please mail it to the following:
Grand County Rural Health Network
PO Box 95
Hot Sulphur Springs, CO 80451
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept donations for specific individuals. We will gladly accept donations in honor or on behalf of an individual.
If you have questions about how your funds are utilized or would like information on estate planning, stock donations, goods and services donations, or direct program donations, please contact Jen Fanning at 970-725-3477.
Other Ways To Give
Colorado Gives Day is on a set giving day each December to help nonprofits in Colorado (2021 date TBD). You may give anytime by clicking the logo to get to our nonprofit’s designated page.
Just remember in your browsing search bar to type “smile” before amazon.com (smile.amazon.com) and on the first visit, select our nonprofit to help support and then a %age of each purchase will go toward GCRHN on every purchase.
Did you know that even your grocery store purchases can help support us! It only takes a few minutes online to link your value shoppers card to your digital account and choose your community rewards to support GCRHN.
If you interested in making a difference in healthcare in Grand County, we have many volunteer opportunities:
- Become a Board Member
- Join a Governing Committee, such as the Finance Committee or Fundraising Committee
- Help with the Annual Fund
- Assist with office tasks, such as newsletters, mailings, etc
- Help with our annual fundraising event
- Attend monthly board meetings to learn about county healthcare issues
- Be a volunteer driver to transport patients to medical appointments
Join your neighbors to work in partnership to improve and direct the future of our healthcare in Grand County!
For more information, please contact Christine or Jen at 970-725-3477.
Get involved in our Community Leader Cohort to help solve real community issues! We even pay you if you qualify financially. More information is to come on our website, but in the meantime if you’re interested, please call Sara Elise at 970-725-3477.
Follow us on Facebook to gain knowledge, whether about our program and services updates or other educational material that we share from other trusted resources. Find us: @gcrhn
Check out Our Blog with posts about Covid-19, Health Insurance, and other Health News!
Join Our Board!
The Grand County Rural Health Network Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month. Meetings are open to the public. Please contact Christine Smith at 970-725-3477 if you are interested in attending a meeting as our meeting location varies. (Of note, as of March 2020 our meetings are held remotely via Zoom meetings; Christine can email you the access information.)
If you are interested in joining our Board of Directors, please contact Executive Director, Jen Fanning, at 970-725-3477.
- Jessica Klabak, DDS – Board Chair & Vice President
- Sue Johnson, MSW, LSW – Vice Chair
- Nick Middlebrooks – Board Treasurer
- Derek Ortner – Board Secretary
- Amy Brumenschenkel, RN – Board member
- Abbie Baker, MPH – Board member, Grand County Public Health delegate
- Richard Broady – Board member, Grand County Commissioner delegate
- Darcy Selenke, MD – Board member
- Rich Cimino – Ex-officio, Grand County Commissioner