We want to ensure that everyone in our community has what they need to thrive and be healthy.
We’re committed to helping everyone living in our community access the care they need when they need it.
We ensure that everyone in our community has what they need to thrive and be healthy. We do that by working in partnership to advocate for and support the health of our community. We are a nonprofit health alliance focused on health equity. We are healthier together!
What does Grand County Rural Health Network do?
Our 4 Lines of Service work together to ensure everyone in our community has what they need to thrive and be healthy:
- Direct Service
- Community Organizing
- Collective Impact
We help people get the care they need in the existing system.
- ACHES & PAINS Voucher Program
- Health Coverage Guide Program
- Patient Navigation Program: – Care Coordinators, Nurse Navigator, Promotora de Salud, Recovery Coordinator
- Emergency Response (e.g. COVID-19, fire, etc.)
We help create movement around issues that matter to our neighbors. We connect people to opportunities to advocate for change.
- Community Leader Group:
– Leadership development
– Connecting impacted community members to decision making table
- Community Awareness Events
We bring partners together to define a problem, create a shared vision, and work to solve it.
- Health and Human Resources Coalition
- Behavioral Wellness Community-wide Strategic Plan
- Navigator Team Meetings
- Behavioral Health Navigator Advisory Committee
- Online resource: HealthyGrandCounty.org
- Peak Health Alliance
- School-Based Health Centers planning & education
- Business & Resource Hub Centralized building
We are a change agent. We speak for or against a cause, policy or interest. This can be for an individual or community. We advocate for:
- Individual clients
- Impacted community members
- Grand & Jackson Counties
- Rural community
- Issues that impact health
- Committees to influence policy
Health Insurance Updates
Attention Medicaid members: Don’t risk a gap in health coverage! Get ready for renewals.
• The envelope will say “URGENT-PLEASE REPLY” in red capital letters.
For help with your renewal or to explore your options in Connect for Health Colorado, schedule a FREE appointment with one of our certified Health Coverage Guides by phone at 970-725-3477 or click below.
Let’s Get Vaccinated Grand County!
Grand County Rural Health Network continues to support Grand County Public Health with COVID-19 vaccine clinics, through supporting volunteers at clinics or getting the word out to the community.
Vaccines and boosters are available through Grand County Public Health, Middle Park Health, Fraser Medical Clinic, Byers Peak Family Medicine, Denver Health, and Safeway and City Market’s pharmacies. You can make your appointment for the date and location that works best for you, and you do NOT need to be a patient of the clinic or medical provider to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at their facility.
Click here to view all the clinic options. Sign up today!
When you donate to Grand County Rural Health Network, you help us provide programs and services that identify and overcome barriers to healthcare for our community.