Representing our Neighbors
We believe in representing the rural voice because decisions and policy change often create unintended consequences for rural communities.
We do this by:
- Serving on regional and statewide boards such as:
– Governor’s Behavioral Health Task Force
– Blueprint to End Hunger Task Force
- Advocating for Statewide policy change.
Lifting up Voices
We believe people who are impacted by decisions should be at the decision-making table. We do this by:
- Offer training and support in telling a meaningful personal story.
- Share opportunities to be heard at decision-making tables.
- Educate community on issues impacting those living at self-sufficiency or below.